We aim to be an inclusive school at the heart of our parish.
We are journeying together, in partnership, to support and empower each other to live our lives fully as happy, confident, knowledgeable and compassionate people.
Our Christian values inspire us to serve one another and the wider community and value the world around us.
We aspire to be better than we were yesterday and for every child to feel they have achieved. We value the contribution every person makes, as unique individuals, wonderfully made in the image of God.
Our Christian Values are:
Our Learning Values:
We encourage all of our pupils to take PRIDE in everything they do
- To provide a happy, healthy, stimulating and safe learning environment within which adults and children feel empowered to take risks and fulfil their potential.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning to help children achieve their highest possible standards.
- To provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum that is inclusive and promotes the intellectual, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development of each child.
- To help children develop a positive self-image and to encourage independence, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- To develop life long learners.
- To provide children with the knowledge, skills and understanding that will properly prepare them for their role as active participants and caring citizens in the workforce and society of the 21st Century.
- To develop a partnership of respect, understanding and mutual help between the home, the school and the community.
- To keep the children at the heart of all that we do.