To keep you busy whilst at home here are a selection of websites that you can use to find things to do:
PURPLE MASH - lots of spelling activities, maths games, topic related things, animations.
You can keep in contact with me through Purple Mash. I have created a Blog for you to share things and ask me questions. Click here to go to Ash Class Blog If this link doesn't work, log onto purple mash and click on the 'sharing' icon. Then click on 'shared blogs'.
MATHS FRAME - lots of fun maths games such as crystal crash, the coordinates game that you played at school. Some games are free.
You can access some of the free resources on Twinkl.
LITERACY SHED - lots of good videos and ideas that can inspire you to write.
TOPMARKS - lots of education games and activities for all subjects
WHITE ROSE HOME LEARNING - lots of maths related work
DON'T FORGET THERE ARE LOTS OF MATHS GAMES ON THE OTHER ASH CLASS PAGE.
KEEP PRACTISING YOUR TIMESTABLES, using your TT Rockstar login, AND SPELLINGS. DON'T FORGET TO KEEP READING!
Some ideas of the type of activities you can do if you don't have access to the computer:
1. Keep a daily diary of what you have been up to
2. Watch your favourite film and write a review about it
3.Read, read and read some more! You could write a book review or draw a scene from the story
4. Help prepare dinner/lunch. Read and follow a recipe.
5. Create something out of lego
6. Create something out of other items around your house - junk, other toys - be creative
7. Write a news report on whats going on
8. Get out into the garden - do some gardening, ride a bike/scooter. Get some fresh air and exercise
9. Play board games or complete puzzles
10. Draw. Create a comic.
11. Write a story.
The list could go on...
Make sure you keep what you do as I would love to see them. You could share them with me via Dojo.